Ballymaloe House have announced their 2020 opening hours which are as follows:
2020 OPENING TIMES: Updated: 16th Jul
Ballymaloe House (restaurant only) is currently open from Thursday to Sunday as follows:
- Thursday: A new à la carte dinner menu only from 6.30pm to 9.30pm (no lunch)
- Friday: A new à la carte dinner menu only from 6.30pm to 9.30pm (no lunch)
- Saturday: Table-d’hôtel lunch menu at €45 per person from 12.30pm until 2pm.
- Saturday dinner: will be an à la carte menu served from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Sunday: Table-d’hôtel lunch menu at €50 per person from 1pm to 3pm.
From Wednesday 22nd July, when our accommodation is available again, in addition to the opening times detailed above, we will be taking additional à la carte restaurant bookings as follows:
- Lunch: Thursday and Friday 12.30pm to 2pm
- Dinner: Wednesday 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Pre-booking essential: T: 021 465 2531 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Scott’s Open-air Sculpture Exhibition in our grounds is available for viewing from 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday until the end of September. Pre-book to join him for a guided tour every Thursday at 6pm. Private tours also available by arrangement. A wonderful pre dinner or after lunch activity. Contact Richard on 087 9190615.
The Ballymaloe Shop and Café at Ballymaloe House is open 7 days a week as follows:
- Irish Crafts, Gifts and Kitchen Shop: 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Ballymaloe Café (at the back of the shop): 10.00am to 5.00pm