Whilst staying at Ballymaloe House take time to enjoy:
A leisurely walk around our beautiful gardens and farm
Feed the pigs or collect the eggs with your children
- Bake bread with our pastry chef – for the early risers!
- Play tennis, swim or simply relax by the drawing room fire with a book
- Afternoon tea by the pool or roaring fire
- Croquet on the lawn with a glass of champagne
- Enjoy a leisurely five-course dinner
Visit the picturesque fishing village of Ballycotton or everything East Cork www.ringofcork.com has to offer!
Whether for a weekend break or longer family holiday, a special occasion or for a conference – Ballymaloe House looks forward to welcoming you.
Find Us & Opening Hours
|Open 7 days a week|