YouTube Marketing – Carrigaline
Programme length: 1 x half days
Time: 9am – 1pm or 2am – 6pm (or evening if required 6pm-9pm)
Number of participants: 12 – 15
Trainer: Amanda Webb – Spiderworking. Be Dynamic have partnered with Amanda on this module as she is a specialist in video marketing.
The participants will learn how to market their business online using YouTube. All participants will understand the kind of videos they need to make and how to maximise their exposure to build brand awareness and sales / leads.
- Discover what types of videos work well on YouTube
- Define the videos that are needed to attract the right viewer and convert them to a customer
- Set up and brand a YouTube channel
- Learn how to optimise their channel and videos for YouTube search
- Learn how to create playlists to get more viewers
- Create thumbnail images that will encourage people to click play
- Plan and learn how to create a compelling channel trailer
- Introduction to YouTube – examples from businesses using YouTube effectively
- Steps to setting up their channel and tips / techniques on how to optimise their channel for YouTube search engine
- How to set up and promote playlists
- Tools for optimising videos and playlist (Including TubeBuddy and alternatives)
- Examples of great thumbnail images and tools for creating thumbnail images (Including Canva and alternatives)
- Examples of great channel trailers
- Planning YouTube channel trailers – key tips and techniques on creating effective channel trailers that attract views and potential customers
- Setting up YouTube channel and branding it
- Creating playlists
- Planning channel trailer
All participants should bring their existing Google account access details with them on the day
Amanda WebbMarketing Trainer
Amanda Webb of Spiderworking will be delivering the Video marketing and YouTube marketing workshops.
Amanda has been working in social media marketing since 2009. She is a serial content creator. She’s been blogging since 2009 and is a multi-award-winning social media blogger. She has published over 400 videos on her YouTube channel including tutorials, vlogs and tips. She’s also a podcaster.
She studied film, television and video production in college. Prior to running her own business, she worked in the Irish Film Industry for 10 years working on films including Angela’s Ashes and Adam & Paul.
She now works with small businesses in Ireland and the UK helping them improve their social media, blog, video and audio content.
- Luka Bloom
- Oct 08 2021
- 21:30 - 23:00