SEO – Midleton
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – How to win more tourists through Google
Programme length: 1 x half days
Number of participants: 12 – 15
Trainer: Sandra Hennessy – Be Dynamic (Lead Trainer)
To provide participants with the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to optimise their website and be able to communicate effectively with their technical team.
- All participants will have evaluated their own website SEO and will have the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to implement their website SEO themselves or in conjunction with their web team.
- To provide all participants with the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to get more tourists to their website through search engines like Google and to understand the key steps to achieving this goal.
- Trainer and participant introductions. Outline the key objectives of all participants
- Planning – identifying your USP’s/benefits, navigation, structure, content, imagery, identifying your website goals etc. All the key elements to creating a user-friendly website. How these all impact search engine performance and conversions.
- SEO vs. Google AdWords: give participants an understanding of how SEO differs to Google advertising and they can complement each other.
- Understand how tourists use search engines to research and book their activities and accommodation when travelling and tips and techniques on attracting new tourists/customers to their website at each stage.
- Blogging: tips and techniques on writing user focused, well optimised blogs that attract tourists to their website and how this impacts their overall SEO strategy
- Getting found in search engines: How to optimise web pages and content for search engines.
- Researching keywords – key tools and techniques used to identify target keywords
- Optimising page content – where to place the keywords for optimal impact
- Meta data – what it is and why it is important
- Internal and external links – why links are paramount to the success of a SEO project
- Tracking and monitoring – an introduction to a range of tools that will aid with the monitoring and management of their SEO including Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Mouseflow
- Keyword research
- Evaluating their on-page SEO
- Review competitor’s websites performance
- John Spillane in Concert
- May 15 2022
- 15:00 - 17:00