Midleton Food and Drink Festival 2016
Excitement builds as Midleton Food and Drink Festival is drawing near!
Food, Fun and Friendly faces at 2016 annual Midleton Food & Drink fest!
Ring Of Cork Highlights:
- Festival Opening Night- Sage Courtyard – Sunday 4th September – from 3pm 7pm -bites & bubbles & music –all welcome
- Summer Supper Club – Ballymaloe House – Monday 5th September- 7pm – Tickets
- Mad Hatters Tea Party – Midleton Park Hotel – Thursday 8th September- 12pm- 4pm – Tickets from Hotel Reception
- Fish Supper – Granary Food Store- Friday 9th September- 7pm- Tickets
- SECAD & Ring of Cork Food Theatre – Saturday, 10th September, 11am – 5pm
- Cooperage demonstration – Jameson Experience- Saturday 10th– 11.30am & 2.30pm – Tickets
- Whiskey Talk & Tasting – Jameson Experience – Saturday 10th – 4.30pm- Tickets
- Wind Down Festival BBQ– Sage Courtyard – Sunday 11th– from 3pm
- Cinderella Outdoor Theatre Performance presented by Chapterhouse Theatre Company
- Jul 03 2022
- 16:00 - 20:00