Cork Harbour Festival 2017 – Passage West Maritime Heritage Festival
- 11:00 Seaman’s Memorial Mass
- 12:30-16:30 US Navy 1917 Exhibition
- 14:45 Blessing of the Boats
15:30 Festival Parade with the Thomas Kent Pipe Band, community groups and sporting organisations, floats, dancing and music.
- 16:30 Unveiling of 1917 Commemoration Plaque, followed by Irish Dancing Feis and American Ragtime Music.
- 17:00-19:00 Beat in the Park!
Lots of fun for everyone, adult and child alike. Festival runs 9-11 June.
- Cobh Cultural Tour
- Oct 20 2020
TimeTour lasts approx 1 hour
- 11:00 - 15:00