RUN: Saturday 15th August 2020 at 2pm
- Route – 45 Miles approx.
- Youghal – Clashmore – Villierstown Tea/Coffee stop.
- Cappoquin – Lismore – Tallow – Youghal.
- Leave Farrell’s Summerfield Bar at approx 2pm.
- Turn left towards Youghal town centre (R634)
- At roundabout take second exit onto Mill Road.
- At Rhincrew roundabout take third exit onto the main Waterford Road (N25)
- After approx. 3 miles, turn left onto R671 towards Clashmore.
- Turn left at the top of Clashmore Village towards Aglish/Villierstown.
- Turn left at the outskirts of Aglish Village towards Villierstown.
- Stop in Villierstown
- Park outside Community Centre/pub where complimentary Tea/Coffee will be provided by Villierstown Community Council.
- Stop here for approx. 1 hour before proceeding through Dromana Estate and the Hindu Gothic Gate lodge towards Cappoquin.
- Turn left onto Lismore Road (N72) and proceed through Cappoquin.
- Cross the bridge into Lismore and turn right at the monument proceeding towards Tallow on the N72 for approx. 5 miles
- Turn left at Tallow Bridge onto the R634 and proceed through Tallow for 13 miles. At Rhincrew roundabout, take the second exit to Youghal town centre. Proceed to Farrell’s Summerfield Bar which is the finish point for the run where prizes for the run will be presented.
- When we finish with the prize giving there will be a barbecue, music, craic and a raffle.
- Farrell’s Summerfield Bar Youghal.
SHOW: Sunday 16th August 2020 at 2pm
Live music over the weekend
Thanks for your support and we hope you have an enjoyable weekend.
Tel: 086 2009913 | firstname.lastname@example.org