Christmas Cooking with Darina Allen & Rory O Connell
This course may only last a single day but it is life changing: turning a potentially fraught and tedious annual task into a stress-free and pleasurable experience. You’ll learn dozens and dozens of seasonal recipes, and even more importantly how to plan ahead so that you can eat, drink and be merry for the whole holiday without worrying about how you are also going to feed everyone. For this reason many of the dishes are designed so that they can be prepared ahead of time.
The course covers both traditional and more innovative recipes including
– Scrumptious starters from seafood to warming soups
– Main dishes including Roast Goose with Potato Stuffing
– Traditional Roast Stuffed Turkey with all the trimmings and Glazed Streaky Bacon
– An array of side dishes from bubbling gratins to seasonal salads
– Delicious desserts including: Frosted Meringue Christmas Pudding; Walnut and Armagnac Tart; Saffron Jelly; Christmas Chocolate Truffles; Panforte di Siena
– And festive drinks including Tangerine Fizz and Pink Grapefruit and Pomegranate Lemonade.
Please note recipes are subject to change depending on availability of ingredients.
- Santa in the barn 2023
- Nov 29 2023
- All Day