Youghal Clock Gate Tower
The Youghal Clock Gate Tower – a unique building in Ireland’s Ancient East that holds many stories – stories of pain, tragedy and rebellion, but also stories of love, friendship and generosity. Stories that are universal and timeless. On a visit to the iconic tower our storytellers will help you see Youghal Clock Gate Tower in a new and true light. The visit will give you an understanding of its significance in Youghal and the wider area over the centuries. All this under the watchful eye of the clock.
Youghal Clock Gate Tower is the iconic building straddling North & South Main Street and is the most visible landmark in Youghal town. A trip to Youghal is incomplete without a visit to this unique historic structure.
Visits to Youghal Clock Gate Tower are by way of pre-booked Guided Tour. Admission tickets are available online, or from Youghal Tourist Office on Market Square, with adjacent Free Parking. A tour will take approximately 1 hour – you choose the tour time that best suits your itinerary.
- Hours of opening: First tour: 11.00 am, last tour: 4.00 pm
- Allow approx. 1 hour for visit
- Maximum 20 people on every tour
- Group bookings all year round by appointment
- Book online to receive 10% discount on all admissions
- Tickets available from Youghal Heritage Tours Ticket Office at 85, North Main Street, Youghal. P36 FR96 or by emailing email@example.com or by calling 024 20769’.
Where to find us
|Google Maps iFrame|
|Address||Youghal Clock Gate|
|Town / City / Village||Youghal|
Catering & Dining
|Open 7 days a week during summer - Tours 11am|
|Winter hours may vary, check website for details|