Ring of Cork are delighted to be part of the exciting Midleton Food & Drink Festival programme, which has a week long programme of events from September 4th to September 11th.
We would like to invite you to the SECAD & Ring of Cork Food Theatre on Saturday 10th September, which is located at the Fair Green, Midleton (by Supervalu and where the Farmers Market usually is). We would especially like to invite you to attend the first demo @ 11.15am “How to Source & Prepare a Wholesome Meal for You & Yours”. This will be delivered by a Nutritionist from Safe Food Ireland and you will gain valuable cooking tips for you and your guests. This is not to be missed.
Have a look at the full Theatre of Food programme below, we are so fortunate to have Ireland’s top chefs on our doorstep. All these demonstrations are free of charge but you are advised to come early as seating is limited. There will be fun for all the family too, besides the Theatre of food and the food market on the main street, there will be a puppet show, face painting, live music and lots more.
Saturday, 10th September, SECAD & Ring of Cork Food Theatre
- 11.15 – 12.00: How to Source & Prepare a Wholesome Meal for You & Yours with SECAD and Safe Food Ireland.
- 12.15 – 13.00: The Art of Bread Making with Dough Master, Declan Ryan of Arbutus Bread
- 13.15 – 14.00: A Spice Masterclass with Spice Guru, Arun Kapil of Green Saffron
- 14.15 – 15.00: Back to the Future with Natural Wines, a talk & tasting with Pascal Rossignol & Colm McCan of Le Caveau
- 15.15 – 16.00: A Menu from Midleton’s Farmers Market with Kevin Aherne of SAGE Restaurant
- 16.15 – 17.00: Cooking Ballymaloe Classics with Rory & Rachel Allen
Just a few other highlights from the Midleton Food Festival programme:
- Festival Opening Night- Sage Courtyard – Sunday 4th September – from 3pm 7pm -bites & bubbles & music –all welcome
- Summer Supper Club- Ballymaloe House – Monday 5th September- 7pm – Tickets
- Mad Hatters Tea Party – Midleton Park Hotel- Thursday 8th September- 12pm- 4pm – Tickets
- Fish Supper – Granary Food Store- Friday 9th September- 7pm- Tickets
- Cooperage demonstration – Jameson Experience- Saturday 10th– 11.30am & 2.30pm – Tickets
- Whiskey Talk & Tasting- Jameson Experience – Saturday 10th – 4.30pm- Tickets
- Wind Down Festival BBQ– Sage Courtyard – Sunday 11th– from 3pm