The General’s Masterclass With Walsh Whiskey
Through the demise of Irish Whiskey in the 20th century also came a dumbing down of the taste and available expressions. Walsh Whiskey was one of the early renegades trying to broaden out the flavour profile and so arrived Writers Tears and The Irishman.
The General truly appreciates a REBEL!
As we are well aware of here in Midleton, the foodie revolution in Ireland is now well under way but J.J.Coppinger’s is still on the lookout for new and wonderful combinations.
On September 21st, J.J.Coppinger’s Chef & Walsh Whiskey Ambassador, Shane Fitzharris, will guide you and help educate your palette on the amazing flavours and fabulous taste combinations of whiskey & food pairings.
- the pairing of the Irishman single malt with smoked salmon by Cobh’s artisan, Frank Helderman
- Ardsallagh artisan, handmade, natural goats ‘ cheese paired with Writer’s Tear copper pot whiskey
- a whiskey- infused home made chocolate brownie
- competition to win a James Joyce inspired whiskey gift set & 2 tour tickets to Walsh whiskey distillery at Royal Oak, Carlow
- music entertainment by the Jackdaw sessions
40 tickets are available on Eventbrite and a further 40 are available at the bar.
Don’t Miss Out!
- 2023 Cobh Saint Patrick’s Day Parade
- Mar 17 2023
- 12:00 - 20:00