Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – How to win more tourists through Google
Programme length: 1 x half days
Number of participants: 12 – 15
Trainer: Sandra Hennessy – Be Dynamic (Lead Trainer)
To provide participants with the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to optimise their website and be able to communicate effectively with their technical team.
- All participants will have evaluated their own website SEO and will have the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to implement their website SEO themselves or in conjunction with their web team.
- To provide all participants with the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to get more tourists to their website through search engines like Google and to understand the key steps to achieving this goal.
- Trainer and participant introductions. Outline the key objectives of all participants
- Planning – identifying your USP’s/benefits, navigation, structure, content, imagery, identifying your website goals etc. All the key elements to creating a user-friendly website. How these all impact search engine performance and conversions.
- SEO vs. Google AdWords: give participants an understanding of how SEO differs to Google advertising and they can complement each other.
- Understand how tourists use search engines to research and book their activities and accommodation when travelling and tips and techniques on attracting new tourists/customers to their website at each stage.
- Blogging: tips and techniques on writing user focused, well optimised blogs that attract tourists to their website and how this impacts their overall SEO strategy
- Getting found in search engines: How to optimise web pages and content for search engines.
- Researching keywords – key tools and techniques used to identify target keywords
- Optimising page content – where to place the keywords for optimal impact
- Meta data – what it is and why it is important
- Internal and external links – why links are paramount to the success of a SEO project
- Tracking and monitoring – an introduction to a range of tools that will aid with the monitoring and management of their SEO including Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Mouseflow
- Keyword research
- Evaluating their on-page SEO
- Review competitor’s websites performance
Sandra HennesseySEO Trainer & Lecturer
Sandra Hennessy is the face and name behind Be Dynamic. Having started out working in the web world in early 2002 and since then has taken the plunge and set up her own business from her base in Tipperary. Sandra is well know in the online marketing world as one of the leading service providers of online marketing training, consultancy and services in Ireland.
Sandra has many years experience in online marketing and is proud to provide online marketing supports, training and lecturing with a range of clients including:
Lecturing for Digital Marketing Institute Diploma and Post Grad in Digital Marketing: SEO SEM modules
Lecturing Irish Times Training Diploma in Digital Marketing: SEO and social media modules
In-house company training for Irish Times Training
Griffith College & ISME: SME Sales and Marketing Management Programme Digital Marketing Modules
Women in Business: No Recession Online, LinkedIn and The importance of Social Media in business today
ISME skillnet: Finding & converting your website visitors and Social Media
LEO Kilkenny & LEO Dún Laoghaire Rathdown: SEO, Social Media, LinkedIn and Online Advertising
Mentoring Enterprise Ireland clients
Speaker Sunday Business Post SEO Masterclass
Speaker ISME Masterclass – Improve Your Online Presence
In-house company training with private clients
One to one consultancy and training
SEO service – successfully implementing SEO campaigns for SME’s throughout Ireland since 2002
Tailored Workshops: Effective Searching & Intelligence Gathering Online and LinkedIn in Healthcare
Working 1:1 with private clients to help create and implement successful digital marketing strategies
- The Magic of Santa at Fota House 2022
- Dec 06 2022
- 08:00 - 18:00