LinkedIn for the Tourism Sector
To provide you with the skill, tools and knowledge to be able to use LinkedIn effectively for your tourism business. To be able to use LinkedIn to build a relevant network and for customer acquisition.
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- Have a LinkedIn profile and know how to use it for customer acquisition and business networking
- Understand why your profile is the foundation for a great LinkedIn account
- Be able to set up a company page
- An introduction to LinkedIn, what it is and who is using it
- Setting up a profile – writing an effective headline and summary (about us section)
- LinkedIn etiquette – understanding what is expected of you as a user
- Top 5 tips for succeeding on LinkedIn
- Introduction to key features and tools
- Hashtags – what they are and how to use them effectively on LinkedIn
- Following vs. connecting
- Personalising your public profile
- Company pages: creating a company page and building a network
- Case studies – relevant case studies showcasing businesses that have experienced real results using the tools available in LinkedIn
Participants should have gone through the basics of setting up a LinkedIn account and verified their account
(this will be in the form of an email). Assistance can be provided if necessary, via email and/or phone.
To reserve your place send an email with the subject TikTok Masterclass to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your name and business in the body of the email.
- Santa Experience at Barnabrow House
- Dec 03 2023
- 12:30 - 18:00