How to Shoot & Edit Marketing Videos on a Budget. Video Creation – Module 1
For Tourism Businesses
How to plan, script and storyboard marketing videos.
Date Time: 1st March 2022 – 10.00am – 12.30 pm
Course length: 2.5 hr Online Training using Zoom
Trainer: Amanda Webb
Book to register firstname.lastname@example.org with name, business, location, email address and telephone number
This workshop will take participants through the key elements of shooting a marketing video including:
- How does video content fit into an online marketing strategy?
- Planning videos – What videos each participant should make that would benefit their business and tourism customers
- What is the best structure for video?
- Choosing the right shots
- Storyboarding – how to storyboard the video to ensure good flow of information and structure
- Case Studies of tourism businesses using video effectively to attract new tourists to their social media channels and website
- Apps and tools for creating better video.
- Pride and Prejudice Outdoor Performance presented by Chapterhouse Theatre Company
- Jun 16 2022
- 17:00 - 21:00