Grub Circus @ fEAST Cork Food Festival- fEAST 2022
This year Grub Circus is coming to the fEAST Cork Food Festival, for a day long extravaganza of family-friendly food-themed events, programmed and hosted by food writer Joe McNamee (Irish Examiner, Irish Restaurant Writer of the Year), including demos, tastings, talks and cooking competitions, and featuring some of Ireland’s top food personalities. There will be plenty of opportunities for audience participation and to taste some of the finest
Irish food and beverages around, particularly from East Cork.
Programme highlights include:
- Culinary Constellations with Michelin-starred chefs, Damien Grey (two-starred Liath, in Dublin); Rob Krawczyk (one-starred Restaurant Chestnut, in Ballydehob, West Cork); Ahmet Dede (one-starred Dede at the Customs House, Baltimore, West Cork) and Takashi Miyazaki (one-starred Ichigo Ichie, in Cork city)
- Also including Chefs Aishling Moore (Goldie, Cork); and Kevin Aherne (SAGE & Co-Founder of fEAST Cork)
- Spice Genie Chris Braganza, recent winner of RTÉ’s Battle of the Food Trucks
- Smokin’ Soul — the high kings of Irish BBQ, Smoking & Grilling, Pat Conway and Jim O’Brien, rock up to Grub Circus for a day of live fire masterclasses, demonstrations of their internationally renowned array of handcrafted BBQ kit, including smokers, grills and BBQs, and plenty of opportunity to taste some divine fire-cooked food. https://smokinsoul.ie
- The Cully & Sully Children’s Cooking Competition, with two youthful teams competing for prizes, and mentored by two top chefs.
Instagram/Twitter: @GrubCircus & @jozeemac
Booking Details: No Booking Required – Join us on the day
More Information available at https://www.feastcork.com/programme
- Santa in the barn 2023
- Nov 29 2023
- All Day