Facebook Advertising – Facebook Advertising – Going Beyond the Boost Button
Date & Time: 28th February 2022 – 10.00am – 12.30 pm
Course length: 2.5 hr Online Training using Zoom
Trainer: Sandra Hennessey BeDynamic
Book to register firstname.lastname@example.org with name, business, location, email address and telephone number
- Boosting posts effectively and when to boost versus ads manager
- Creating saved, custom and remarketing audiences.
- Boosting vs. using ads manager.
- Planning an advertising campaign that brings people through from brand awareness to the decision. stage of the customer journey.
- A walk through the Facebook ads manager platform – how to create an ad from scratch.
- Setting up the Facebook pixel and event tracking
All participants should bring their Facebook access details with them on the day and be able to log into their account using their pc/laptop – all practical elements will be completed on the browser version of Facebook. It is important that participants can navigate to their browser from Zoom and vice-versa. Help documents can be provided if necessary.
To give the participants the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to set up a Facebook page and use it effectively in their business. To be able to run effective Facebook advertising campaigns for their business for a high ROI.
At the end of the workshop(s) each participant will:
- Have a Facebook page for their business
- Know how to use Facebook to help promote their business, brand and product/service & increase sales and leads
- Be able to create effective Facebook advertising campaigns for a high ROI
- Ballymaloe May Fair 2022
- May 20 2022
- 17:00 - 22:00