- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Mar 24 2019
- Time: 10:00 - 11:00
- Different Strokes Art Exhibition at Shanagarry Design Centre
- Jul 17 2019 - Jul 31 2019
- 08:00 - 18:00
Enterprise Europe Network at Cork Chamber to welcome Northern Irish cluster of tourism SMEs to Cork on 24th – 25th March
A delegation of tourism businesses based around the Seamus Heaney homestead in Bellaghy, Lough Beg region in Northern Ireland is visiting Cork on 24th and 25th March. The group is comprised of tourism SMEs, restaurateurs, hoteliers and food producers. Participate in a series of business matching and networking opportunities between Cork and Northern Irish tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Cork tourism SMEs and Ring of Cork Tourism Cluster – Jameson Distillery, 24th March, 3-4pm
- Cork Chamber members in the tourism and hospitality sector – Crawford Gallery, 25th March 1-2.30pm
- Kinsale Chamber of Tourism and Business and the Good Food Circle – Blue Haven, Kinsale, 25th March, 6-7pm
The group is in Cork to learn about high quality best in class visitor experiences and to gain a better understanding of best practice collaboration amongst Cork SMEs and tourism clusters. Alongside this, a key aim of the visitor programme is to support all the SMEs involved in meeting and learning from a southern/northern counterpart involved in the same business offering.