Cork North Pole Outpost Experience at Cuskinny Court
The Cork North Pole Outpost Experience is a fun and imaginative theatrical production bringing to life the real values of a Cork good ol’ fashioned Christmas. Every year the elves bring a truly unique experience for families.
Set deep in the woods, in a private and family friendly setting, we bring you into a magical world of busy Elves. Interactive and intriguing characters, bring a curious difference to the life at Cork’s only North Pole outpost.
Parents are encouraged to involve themselves and play alongside their children, which makes for a fabulous and brilliantly entertaining experience for the whole family!
What you can expect
- Don’t be late – come to our secret location, catch the Elf Express train from our hidden Elf station to bring you to the magical Cork North Pole Outpost
- Be greeted by the Cork Elves and let them guide you through their busy outpost and see their mischief for yourself
- Enroll as an E.I.T (Elf in Training) and find out some essential Elf skills in Elfversity
- Check out the mischief in the Elf Bed Room
- Visit the Elf Workshop where you can help the busy Elves prepare for Christmas Eve
- See what festive treats Mrs. Claus is baking in the Christmas Kitchen and help her make more tasty treats, whilst parents can enjoy some festive refreshments too!
- Meet Santa himself in his study, although he may have developed a bit of a Cork accent after hanging around with the Cork Elves! Remember if you are very good you might just get a present from Santa too…
- Write your letter to Santa and post it at the Cork Elf Post Office
- Experience some surprise hidden adventures that only the Elves can teach you…
- This experience will lasts 75 to 90 minutes and is for all the family.
Ticket prices for The Cork North Pole Outpost Experience:
€20 per child over 23 months,
€10 for toddlers (12 – 23 months, babies free)
If you would like your baby to receive a gift we have a baby with present option for €6
Adults are €12 per person.
- Cobh Cultural Tour
- Sep 15 2020
TimeTour lasts approx 1 hour
- 11:00 - 15:00