2019 Fota House Easter Trail
Join us for a breath of fresh air this Easter at Fota House, Arboretum & Gardens, one of Cork’s most idyllic locations!
The magnificent Arboretum will be the setting for Dorothy’s Trail, which will bring the history and beauty of Fota alive for everyone. Amongst the trees and wildlife, follow the woodland path, leading you to your very own Easter treat!
This self-guided Easter Trail follows in the footsteps of the young Dorothy Bell, Fota’s former owner, as she explores her imagination in the gardens. At the finish, claim your yummy chocolate egg, kindly sponsored by Cadbury’s.
Come along for an EGGciting day out for all the family that is suitable for all ages!
By enjoying our Easter trail, visitors are directly contributing to the ongoing restoration and conservation of Fota House, Arboretum & Gardens which is owned and managed by the Irish Heritage Trust charity. Book tickets online now, join us for Easter, and be part of something special.
€8.00 per child, adults go FREE!
Pre-booking essential, booking fees apply
Our beautiful spring bunny photograph is courtesy of regular Fota visitor Chris Martin – our sincere thanks to Chris for his fantastic shots!
Dorothy’s Easter trail is self-guided and involves follOwing a woodland trail with things to see and do on the way! Finish by claiming your very own Cadbury’s chocolate egg.
- 10:00am to 4:00pm daily, slots every 15 minutes
Please bring one of the following:
- The confirmation email on your mobile phone.
- If you prefer, a paper copy of the voucher can be printed by clicking the link on your confirmation email.
- Keep an eye on the weather, the trail will run in all but the worst! Wellies and rain jackets advisable if cloudy skies are about!
Each ticket provides access to one child to the Spring Easter trail and includes one Easter egg.
- Classic Wheels Ireland Vintage – Classic, Bike Run & Show – 2021
- Aug 21 2021
- 14:00 - 18:00