10 ways small businesses can improve their social media presence for the Tourism Sector
This course is designed to help SMEs improve their social media content and effectiveness.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will:
- be able to develop an evolved social media marketing plan
- be able to create content that achieves high reach and engagement
- understand which channels will best suit their business and their target markets
- An overview of the key social media channels, the demographic using them and how they are using them.
- A review of their current channels and setting KPIs
- Case Studies: similar Irish and International businesses that are seeing a great return from their social media channels
- The top 10 actions they can implement now to help improve their content reach, engagement and sales
- An overview of the top 5 design apps Practical & Interactive Elements:
- Hands-on using some key features and tools on each channel.
- Content planning
Participants should be able to access their social media accounts on their laptop/pc and smartphone for the day. All participants should bring a laptop (not a tablet) and a smartphone to the training.
To reserve your place send an email with the subject TikTok Masterclass to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your name and business in the body of the email.