Cobh Cultural Tour
- Yoga Retreat at Robin Hill Sanctuary
- Nov 27 2020 - Nov 29 2020
Time3 days and 2 nights all inclusive
- 15:00 - 00:00
Get some Atlantic air into your lungs and travel back through time on a guided heritage tour of Cobh. A touchstone of Irish history, this charming harbour town was the Titanic’s final port of call and the last sight of home for so many emigrants on their way to the New World.
A lively local guide will take you on a wandering walk along Cobh’s coastal scenery and the Queenstown Story Heritage Centre, narrating the poignant stories of Irish emigration in rich detail along the way.
- Walk in the footsteps of history by joining the Titanic Trail guided walking tour through Cobh
- Discobher intriguing and unheard stories of RMS Titanic and RMS Lusitania in the same environment in which the events unfolded, all from your friendly local historian guide
- Learn more about the Titanic and Lusitania, iconic ships that were monumental in shaping the identity of the town
Please dress according to the weather as most of the tour takes place outside.
Share this event
- 11:00 - 12:00
- First Tour
- 14:00 - 15:00
- Second Tour