74 Main Street
When visiting Midleton, voted Ireland’s best place to live, you must visit Wallis’ Bar, 74 Main Street. Famous for its music, welcome and atmosphere, Wallis Bar has hosted Ireland’s best National and local talent for many years!
The walls have a story to tell…… This long established family business has a Medieval Ambiance & the pleasing mixture of Timber , Stone and things generally old, that give a relaxed, endearing experience.
Wallis’ Bar has something to offer for everyone from;
- Tuesday – Trad Session from 9.30pm
- Wednesday – Open Mic Night from 9.30pm
- Thursday- Thursday After Dark, Music by the Singers you love! 9.30pm start.
- Friday – Classical evening from 6.30pm, with a light food option available
- Friday from 10pm – Live Bands
- Saturday- Late Bar & D.J until 2am
- Sunday – Sunday’s @ 6 Sessions, Showcasing Local & International Talent! 6pm – 8pmOpen @ 9am each Morning for Teas, Coffees and our famous Home Made Scones. We also offer a Lunch Menu full of local delights & Culinary Treats.
Wallis’ Bar – Where a smile & a Warm Welcome awaits!!!!!
Find Us & Opening Hours
|Monday - Friday 1:30am - 11:30pm|
|Saturday - 10am - 2am|
|Sunday - 12:30pm - 11pm|