Trabolgan Holiday Village
Trabolgan Self Catering Holiday Village East Cork – Where Rain Never Stops Play.
Planning your self-catering holiday or holiday break or just looking for somewhere fun to spend the day with the kids? Within an idyllic and tranquil setting beside the sea in East Cork, Trabolgan Holiday Village promises memorable yet stress free holiday breaks which are great value for money. The 140 acre holiday park venue has something for everyone all under one roof – a safe and friendly environment for toddlers, a host of indoor and outdoor activities for energetic kids and teens, and great entertainment for Mums, Dads and the grandparents with lots of opportunities to relax.
Fully Equipped Self- Catering Houses, Self-Catered Apartments & Touring Caravan Park
Trabolgan has 172 Self Catering houses, Self-catering Apartments, a Touring Caravan Park with 35 sites, welcoming over 100,000 overnight guests each year- so there is always something for every taste. A self-contained haven of good food, fun activities and many opportunities to relax, unwind and recharge your batteries; Trabolgan Holiday Village has all you need for what will promise to be a memorable holiday in the natural surrounds of the East Cork Coast.
And that’s not all! As well as being fantastic value for money, overnight guests at Trabolgan Holiday Village can enjoy the following fun range of activities included in your holiday package:
- Live performances or character meet and greets from children’s favourite TV characters- Peppa Pig™ and George™ or Ben™ and Holly™ as well as the Trabolgan Woodland characters Florrie the Fox™, Bonnie the Bunny™, Wez the Weasel™ and Billy the Badger™.
- A Fantastic Indoor Water Centre that contains a Sub Tropical Wave Pool with a Super Waterslide, wave machine and toddlers pool;
- 18 hole par 3 Golf Course- set within the idyllic visual backdrop of the East Cork Coast;
- A fantastic 10,000 sq ft Indoor Sports Complex with facilities to play Badminton, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball;
- Access to the Fitness Suite, Steam Room and Sauna- the perfect place to relax and refresh;
- Great FREE adventure activities for toddlers include a variety of kids adventure clubs, indoor and outdoor playgrounds with slides, tunnels, ball ponds, rope bridges, swings, slides and climbing frames
- A variety of wonderful live entertainment including Karaoke, live Music Acts and family friendly shows staged by the TeamStars- there is always something to entertain you at Trabolgan!
Also available on a pay as you go basis:
Trabolgan Adventure Sports (Including Go Karts, Zip Wire, Abseiling, Climbing, Archery, Bungee Trampolines, Combat Laser, Water Walkerz etc), 9 Hole Fun Crazy Golf, A Bird of Prey Educational Centre, A Pottery Studio, Bowlingo and access to a host of bars, shops, restaurants and amusement arcade.
Trabolgan welcomes Day Visitors School Tours, Corporate Groups, Special Events, Local Members in addition to overnight guests throughout the Season.
NEW for 2018
For the 2018 season over €2 million has been invested at Trabolgan as part of the continual upgrade and investment programme. All the Chestnut and Alpine accommodation across the park has been updated and refreshed for the 2018 season. And in addition to this, there is a new spectacular covered plaza at the heart of the main centre. Boasting an expansive skyline roof, the Village Plaza will bring together amazing entertainment and a host of dining experiences, all under one roof. This high tech engineering project links together buildings in Trabolgan’s main centre, providing an all-weather facility at the Village Plaza. The expansive and spectacular 18,000 sq. foot roofing structure, made from transparent polycarbonate materials, shields visitors from the unpredictable Irish weather, without blocking the light shining in. It brings together outdoor adventures, live entertainment and casual dining in a spacious and comfortable environment where weather is never an issue. Connecting all venues in the main centre from the Shops to the Pool Paradise, the Village Plaza is the perfect place to unwind and watch the world go by.
Beside the Trabolgan pond, there is a whole new picnic and nature area with beautiful wooden benches carved from 100 year old marcocarpa native trees where families can sit back and enjoy some fun quality time together. The incredible wooden sculptured Florrie the Fox will amaze all the Florrie fans and the beautiful fairy houses and magical Florrie the Fox “Worry Tree” will give hours of fun and enjoyment to both young and old!
Self Catering Accommodation
18 Hole Golf Course