Cork Sea Safari
Cork Sea Safari offer fun & informative harbour, coastal & wildlife tours by RIB. Our fast, open boats allow a unique opportunity to visit our beautiful coastline & spectacular harbour.
We have daily departures from Cobh and Crosshaven in June, July & Aug. You can check availability and book online at www.safari.ie.
- All tours must be pre-booked.
- Passengers are required to arrive 10 minutes prior to departure for pre-departure briefing and for the donning of life jackets.
- All tours will depart promptly. Late comers cannot be accommodated.
- All tours are operated subject to weather conditions.
- In the event of cancellation due to weather conditions a full refund will be given.
- Passengers with back problems or who are pregnant should not participate.
- Children must be over 8 years old and accompanied by an adult. Children under 8 years old will not be allowed onboard our vessels.
- Life jackets must be worn at all times.
- Warm, weatherproof clothing is recommended as sea conditions & weather conditions can change rapidly.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Third party liability insurance is provided
C-Breeze is licensed by the Department of Communications, Marine & Natural Resource
Cork Sea Safari Tours
Where to meet and what to bring.
Please meet 10 minutes prior to departure. If departing from Crosshaven please meet on Hugh Coveney Pier located next to Crosshaven RNLI station. (Across from The Oar pub) If departing from Cobh please meet on the main pier located beside the Titanic Experience. We depart from the same area as the Spike Island ferry.
It will be much colder on the water than you expect. Please wear warm comfortable clothing including hats and gloves. Wear sensible footwear and we always recommend to wear sunglasses.
Where to find us
Catering & Dining
|Sunday - Friday: 9am - 9pm|
|Saturday: 9am - 4:30pm|