Amanda WebbMarketing Trainer
Amanda Webb of Spiderworking will be delivering the Video marketing and YouTube marketing workshops.
Amanda has been working in social media marketing since 2009. She is a serial content creator. She’s been blogging since 2009 and is a multi-award-winning social media blogger. She has published over 400 videos on her YouTube channel including tutorials, vlogs and tips. She’s also a podcaster.
She studied film, television and video production in college. Prior to running her own business, she worked in the Irish Film Industry for 10 years working on films including Angela’s Ashes and Adam & Paul.
She now works with small businesses in Ireland and the UK helping them improve their social media, blog, video and audio content.
- Facebook Advertising – Ballincollig
- Feb 18 2020
- 09:00 - 13:00
Video Marketing with your phone – Youghal
Video Marketing – Create marketing videos workshop
Programme length: 1 x full days
Time: 9am – 5pm
Number of participants: 12-15
Trainer: Amanda Webb – Spiderworking. Be Dynamic have partnered with Amanda on this module as she is a specialist in video marketing.
Learn how to create, edit and upload videos using a smartphone for use on websites and social media. Learn how to promote those videos online.
This hands-on workshop will give participants the skills and tools needed to create effective video using a smartphone. Delegates will leave the workshop having taken part in video production. They’ll understand how to make effective marketing videos for their business.
This workshop will take participants through the key elements of shooting a marketing video including:
- Trainer and participant introductions. Outline key objectives of all participants
- How does video content fit into an online marketing strategy?
- Planning videos – What videos each participant should make that would benefit their business and tourism customers
- What is the best structure for video?
- Choosing the right shots
- Storyboarding – how to storyboard the video to ensure good flow of information and structure
- Apps and tools for creating better video.
- Shooting video on a smartphone. Tools and tricks
- Finding the best light for videos and what equipment should participants invest in?
- Tools and tips for editing video
- How to upload video to popular hosting sites including Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook
- How to get people to watch videos. Tips and techniques to achieve this.
- Case Studies of tourism businesses using video effectively to attract new tourists to their social media channels and website
- Create short form video content for social media
- Planning and storyboarding a short video
- Record a short YouTube channel trailer