Cork North Pole Outpost Experience 2022
The Cork North Pole Outpost Experience is a fun and imaginative theatrical production bringing to life the real values of a good ol’ fashioned Cork Christmas. Every year the elves bring a truly unique experience for families.
The interactive and immersive theatrical experience last approximately 65 – 80 minutes, you will visit 4 different themed areas, including the toy building workshop and Mrs Claus Kitchen where they will decorate their own cookie. Every year the experience has new characters and themes with loads of fun and interaction! The experience is concluded with a private visit to Santa Claus in his woodland cabin where there will be a photographer on hand to take a photo of your family or group.
- If you have visited our Outpost and want to come again – never fear our experience is different every year. Please note this year our experience is a combination of indoors & outdoors. Please dress appropriately for the weather and we strongly advise to wear sensible shoes and avoid wearing high-heels.
- If you haven’t visited our Outpost before we wish to let you know that we are an Elf Experience rather than a “grotto style” event. The focus of the Outpost is the interaction with our Cork Elves in a series of “panto” style areas. Our 2022 experience is currently being finalised and details will follow, however, it will involve a journey through a number of themed areas including the Elves Toy Workshop, Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen and some new surprises. The visit will conclude with a visit to Santa Claus in his study where Santa will greet each child, ask them about their journey and their wishes for Christmas. Santa will will then invite each family to visit his Elf in the Toy Shop where you are invited to select your own gift (unwrapped). Each gift is suitable for a wide range of ages and personalities! Santa prefers not to take any personal information about you and your family.
- There will be a photographer in Santa’s cabin and photo prints will be available to buy for fifteen euros, cash and cards accepted. You are welcome to take your own photos throughout the experience
- A present is included in the children’s ticket price and they can choose their own gift from a wide range of toys in Santa’s Toy Shop.
Please find an overview of our ticket prices for 2022
Adults – €19.00
Children (over 23 months) – €28.50
Toddlers (12-23 months) – €14.00
Baby (with present) – €10.00
Baby (no present) – €0.00
Photos – €15.00 per photo
Babies are classified as a child under the age of 12 months. Please note that a baby ticket does not include participation in any of the activities or qualify for a gift. If you wish for your baby to receive a gift from Santa please select the “Baby with Present” ticket option. Please ensure you include your baby in your booking by selecting “Baby with Present” or “Baby- No Present” option.
Why do adults pay for a ticket?
The Cork North Pole Outpost Experience is an immersive theatrical experience for the whole family to enjoy together. Much like going to see a performance in the theatre there is a charge for adults. We very much encourage adults to get involved and become part of an experience that will celebrate the magic of a child’s belief in Father Christmas and create memories for all the family.
Refunds / Cancellations
Please note that the booking fee is non-refundable under any circumstances, this includes being unable to attend due to the cancellation of the event. Due to administration costs, a €1.00 per ticket booking fee is included in the price of all tickets sold. Refunds under any circumstances, only apply to ticket prices and not booking fees. Booking fees are charged at the start of a transaction for services and cannot be refunded by the operator. Please note in buying a ticket you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
The following refunds will be provided on a per ticket basis:
Adults – €18.00
Children (over 23 months) – €27.50
Toddlers (12-23 months) – €13.00
Baby (with present) – €9.00
Baby (no present) – €0.00
Photos – €14.00 per photo
In the unfortunate event that you can’t make it to The Outpost, if you cancel more than seven days before your booking date we will be delighted to provide you with a full refund. If you need to cancel less than seven days and up to 24 hours before your booking time we will offer a full credit note to you or a 50% refund.
Change your booking date
Please note we require a minimum of 24 hours notice to be able to transfer your tickets to another date should a date be available. A change of booking fee of 5 Euros applies to all change of bookings. Please call us at 0212428868 or email HeadElf@NorthpoleCork.com.
Due to the high demand for tickets this year there are limited options on alternative booking dates.
- Autumn Fête – Fota House 2023
- Oct 01 2023
- 12:00 - 17:00