- Santa Experience at Leahy’s Open Farm 2019
- Dec 07 2019
- 10:00 - 20:00
Cork North Pole Experience 2019
The Cork North Pole Outpost Experience is a fun and imaginative theatrical production bringing to life the real values of a good ol’ fashioned Cork Christmas. Every year the elves bring a truly unique experience for families.
Set deep in the woods, in a private and family friendly setting, we bring you into a magical world of busy Elves. Interactive and intriguing characters, bring a curious difference to the life at Cork’s only North Pole outpost.
Parents are encouraged to involve themselves and play alongside their children, which makes for a fabulous and brilliantly entertaining experience for the whole family!
What you can expect!
Come to our secret location and be welcomed by our festive greeter elves who will escort you on foot, to our busy outpost, where you will begin your Elf in training (E.I.T) programme. Our experience takes place entirely indoors within a 200 year old Victorian house.
You will visit 5 Elf rooms in outpost: The North Pole Post Office, Toy Building School, The Pine Elves Christmas Tree Elforation Workshop, Mrs. Claus Cookie Kitchen & Refreshments & of course and a private meeting with Santa Claus.
A Little Note For Parents
- If you have visited our Outpost and want to come again – never fear our experience is different every year
- If you are a returning customer please note our Elf Express train is no longer running as it is unavailable to our Cork Elves! We will have a new Check-in system where you will walk to our Festive Pagoda and wait for our Greeter Elf there.
- There will be a photographer in Santa’s cabin and photo prints will be available to buy for ten euros, cash and cards accepted. You are welcome to take your own photos and throughout the experience
- A present is included in the children’s ticket price and they can choose their own gift from a wide range of toys in Santa’s Toy Store