- Trabolgan Spooktacular 2019
- Oct 25 2019 - Oct 31 2019
- All of the day
Boo at Ballymaloe 2019
Families looking for an exciting midterm can follow the theatrical trail to Cork’s not-to-be-missed Halloween spectacular, BOO! at Ballymaloe taking place from 25th to 31st October.
The spooky interactive experience for all the family will completely transform the East Cork venue as a host of exciting characters ensure all guests will be spooked and spellbound in equal measure.
The family friendly event will run daily throughout the midterm break from 10am to 5pm, with earlier shows from 10am to 1pm catering for younger trick or treaters. Once the clock strikes 2pm, the lights will go down and scare levels will increase to cater for braver souls. All will venture through a maze of frighteningly realistic sets, meeting interactive characters and solving clues as they complete their mission to find the Prince and send him home.
Everyone is encouraged to come in costume and will be provided with a booklet and map which will help them along every step of the trail.
- Tickets €15.00 per person
- Times 10am – 5pm daily
- Max 15 persons per experience.
- Boo at Ballymaloe is suitable for children of all ages, with actors making the experience unique for all, challenges for the older ones and fun for the younger.