Trabolgan Holiday Village
Trabolgan Holiday Village
At Trabolgan, we believe that your accommodation is of vital importance and that part of your pleasure of your holiday is come home to a well-appointed house or apartment in an attractive and well-maintained landscaped setting.
Trabolgan Holiday Village in East Cork, provide a wide range of self -catering accommodation to suit all needs with 172 self -catering houses and 35 touring caravan pitches to choose from with well-appointed houses or apartments in an attractive and well-maintained landscaped setting on over 140 acres.
Accessed by well-lit tree-lined walkways with CCTV coverage for added peace of mind each property has a fully equipped kitchen, TV, central heating, bed linen and parking- the perfect place to relax after an action-packed day. Trabolgan care about the environment so during your visit you can ask to avail of our full recycling facilities
On arrival you will find all beds are made and you need not worry about hidden costs on departure such as Gas/Electricity as these are included in the price.
We at Trabolgan care about the environment so during your visit we ask you to avail of our full recycling facilities.
Central heating (Included)
Flatscreen TV/Radio selected TV channels
Bathroom with shower / toilet
Open plan kitchen / dining area/living room
Microwave & toaster
WIFI provided in the main centre and sports hall coffee shop
As well as being fantastic value for money, overnight guests at Trabolgan Holiday Village can enjoy the following fun range of activities included in your holiday package:
• Live performances or character meet and greets from children’s favourite TV characters- Peppa Pig™ and George™ or Ben™ and Holly™ as well as the Trabolgan Woodland characters Florrie the Fox™, Bonnie the Bunny™, Wez the Weasel™ and Billy the Badger™
• A Fantastic Indoor Water Centre that contains a Sub Tropical Wave Pool with a Super Waterslide, wave machine and toddlers pool;
• 18 hole par 3 Golf Course- set within the idyllic visual backdrop of the East Cork Coast;
• A fantastic 10,000 sq ft Indoor Sports Complex with facilities to play Badminton, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball;
• Access to the Fitness Suite, Steam Room and Sauna- the perfect place to relax and refresh;
• Great FREE activities for toddlers indoor and outdoor playgrounds with slides, tunnels, ball ponds, rope bridges, swings, slides and climbing frames
• A variety of wonderful live entertainment including Karaoke, live Music Acts and family friendly shows staged by the TeamStars- there is always something to entertain you at Trabolgan!
Also available on a pay as you go basis:
• Trabolgan Adventure Sports (including Go Karts, Zip Wire, Abseiling, Climbing, Archery, Bungee Trampolines, Combat Laser, Water Walkerz etc), 9 Hole Fun Crazy Golf, A Bird of Prey Educational Centre, A Pottery Studio, Bowlingo and access to a host of bars, shops, restaurants and amusement arcade.
• Check In: Check in time is 5pm
• Check Out: Check Out is 10am
NEW for 2018
For the 2018 season over €2 million has been invested at Trabolgan as part of the continual upgrade and investment programme. All the Chestnut and Alpine accommodation across the park has been updated and refreshed for the 2018 season. And in addition to this, there is a new spectacular covered plaza at the heart of the main centre. Boasting an expansive skyline roof, the Village Plaza will bring together amazing entertainment and a host of dining experiences, all under one roof. This high tech engineering project links together buildings in Trabolgan's main centre, providing an all-weather facility at the Village Plaza. The expansive and spectacular 18,000 sq. foot roofing structure, made from transparent polycarbonate materials, shields visitors from the unpredictable Irish weather, without blocking the light shining in. It brings together outdoor adventures, live entertainment and casual dining in a spacious and comfortable environment where weather is never an issue. Connecting all venues in the main centre from the Shops to the Pool Paradise, the Village Plaza is the perfect place to unwind and watch the world go by.
Beside the Trabolgan pond, there is a whole new picnic and nature area with beautiful wooden benches carved from 100 year old marcocarpa native trees where families can sit back and enjoy some fun quality time together. The incredible wooden sculptured Florrie the Fox will amaze all the Florrie fans and the beautiful fairy houses and magical Florrie the Fox “Worry Tree” will give hours of fun and enjoyment to both young and old!
Facilities at Resort
Indoor Sub- Tropical Swimming Pool
Sauna, Steamroom, Spa Bath
Fully Fitted Gymnasium
Par 3 Golf Course
3 Children’s Play Areas
Astroturf Soccer Pitch
Bars, Shops and Amusement Arcade
Indoor Eating Areas, Fast Food, Coffee Shop & Restaurant
Live In House Entertainment
Car Parking included in Admission Fee
Trabolgan Adventure Sports (T.A.S) on a "Pay As You Go" Basis
Toilets, Disabled Toilets
Children’s changing facilities
Check Out: Check Out is 10am